Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Updating issue list questions...

Actually, I was thinking of it differently - if we (the editors) forget to add the issue to the log in the doc then we don't deserve to have our todo shrink  :-)
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

03/06/2006 12:36 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] Updating issue list questions...

What? I can’t be lazy and just ask? J

I had trolled my archive of this list and didn’t see them. Looking at the document details in Kavi, which I didn’t think of before, I don’t see them there either so I’m pretty confident they haven’t been done.

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903
Re: [ws-rx-editors] Updating issue list questions...

if you can't see them listed in the change log then assume they're not done
-doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

03/06/2006 11:24 AM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc

Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Updating issue list questions...

Guys, I’m doing a scrub of the issue list (finally) to mark issues closed that have been applied in a CD. A few questions came up though.

Have issues 91 and 92 been applied in any WDs? It does not look like they made it into CD3, so I want to know if I should mark these as done or keep them at pending.

Same question for 93, I can’t tell if that one made it into the CD3 or not. It seems like it but I’m not sure.