Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] publish WS-RX CD-03 artifacts

Hi Doug,

I sent the ZIP file to Mary McRae, who needs to do some
nominal QA for approved CDs before they are installed on
the OOLibrary server.

She responded with an OK, I guess based upon scan of the
basic metadata, etc, so I uploaded them.

I did note, though, via a random online validation check,
that the two XSDs and the WSDL [1] may have an XML WF error
(one bad character in each of the files).

Could you check this out and advise?  Apparently there's
a clause in TC Process 2.18 about XML WF:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.18

  "All schema and XML instances, whether by inclusion
   or by reference, including fragments of such, must be well formed."

I'm guessing that not all installed documents currently pass this
test, but we should try...  Just let me know.

Thanks,

Robin

PS So, what do you think: would it be reasonable to have a
commit hook (pre-commit check) in the automation tool
[users upload files to the OOLibrary http://docs.oasis-open.org/]
which runs RXP or other WF-checker, and aborts the upload
if a file purporting to be WF is not?  Seems OK to me.

[1] reported WF error in:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602/wsrm-1.1-schema-200602.xsd
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200602.wsdl
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602/wsrmp-1.1-schema-200602.xsd