Subject: FW: [ws-rx-editors] RDDL docs for CD 03

Mary or Robin,

Could you review the attached RDDL documents for WS-RX CD 03 and (if they pass muster) see that they are made available under:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602/ wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602/wsrmp-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html  ??

All the links should be correct and I've fixed the broken image links. I think we should stick with the redirection scheme we worked out for CD 02 (where dereferencing http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602 (no slash) gets you the RDDL document) until Paul Cotton and I can work out what needs to happen w/regards to the actual location of the documents.

- gp

From: Gilbert Pilz
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 5:33 PM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] RDDL docs for CD 03

Yo Peeps,

I've edited the RDDL docs for CD 03. Check them out and let me know if I've goofed up (again). If I don't hear from anybody by EOB tomorrow I'll ask Mary and/or Robin to put these up on docs.oasis-open.com.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/17391/wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/17390/wsrmp-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html

- gp

by email and then delete it.
Title: OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging Protocol Specification
http://www.oasis-open.org
  www.oasis-open.org About OASIS OASIS Members Join OASIS OASIS News OASIS Events Members Only XML Cover Pages XML.org

Web Services Reliable Messaging (WS-ReliableMessaging)

March 2006

Introduction

This document describes version "200602" of the WS-ReliableMessaging namespace. It also contains a directory of links to related resources using the Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL) 2.0.

Namespace URI Versioning Policy

The pattern of the WS-Reliable Messaging v1.1 namespace URI shall be:

     http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/yyyymm

Where yyyymm is the century, year and month chosen by the TC for that version of the namespace URI.

It is the intent of the OASIS WS-RX Technical Committee that the WS-Reliable Messaging v1.1 namespace URI will not change arbitrarily with each subsequent revision of the corresponding WSDL or XML Schema documents but rather change only when a subsequent revision, published in conjunction with a Committee Draft or Committee Specification results in non-backwardly compatible changes from a previously published Committee Draft or Specification.

Under this policy, the following are examples of backwards compatible changes that would not result in assignment of a new namespace URI:

  • addition of new global element, attribute, complexType and simpleType definitions
  • addition of new operations within a WSDL portType or binding (along with the corresponding schema, message and part definitions)
  • addition of new elements or attributes in locations covered by a previously specified wildcard
  • modifications to the pattern facet of a type definition for which the value-space of the previous definition remains valid or for which the value-space of the preponderance of instance would remain valid
  • modifications to the cardinality of elements for which the value-space of possible instance documents conformant to the previous revision of the schema would still be valid with regards to the revised cardinality rule

Related Resources for WS-ReliableMessaging

Normative Reference:

WS-ReliableMessaging v1.1

XML Schema for WS-ReliableMessaging:

wsrm-1.1-schema-200602.xsd

WSDL for WS-ReliableMessaging:

wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200602.wsdl

Related Namespaces

WS-RM Policy v1.1 namespace: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602

by email and then delete it.
Title: OASIS Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy Assertion Specification
http://www.oasis-open.org
  www.oasis-open.org About OASIS OASIS Members Join OASIS OASIS News OASIS Events Members Only XML Cover Pages XML.org

Web Services Reliable Messaging Policy Assertion (WS-RM Policy)

March 2006

Introduction

This document describes version 1.1 of the WS-RM Policy namespace. It also contains a directory of links to related resources using the Resource Directory Description Language (RDDL) 2.0.

Namespace URI Versioning Policy

It is the intent of the OASIS WS-RX Technical Committee that the WS-RM Policy v1.1 namespace URI will not change arbitrarily with each subsequent revision of the corresponding WSDL or XML Schema documents but rather change only when a subsequent revision, published in conjunction with a Committee Specification results in non-backwardly compatible changes from a previously published Committee Specification.

[...]

Related Resources for WS-RM Policy

Normative Reference:

WS-RM Policy v1.1

XML Schema for WS-RM Policy: