Subject: RE: FW: [ws-rx-editors] RDDL docs for CD 03

Why there an email notice from BEA on the bottom of the page here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602/wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat
Microsoft Corporation
Tel: (425) 703-1903
Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/mrgoodner/

-----Original Message-----
From: Robin Cover [mailto:robin@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:33 PM
To: Gilbert Pilz
Cc: Mary McRae; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Gilbert,

Installs were made; can you test to see that it's all
working as expected?

Namespace URIs:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602

Thanks,

Robin Cover

 > I think we should stick with the redirection scheme we worked out for

 > CD 02

Done.

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200602/wsrmp-1.1-rddl-cd-03.html

<http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200602/%20wsrm-1.1-rddl-cd-03.htm