Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] need a quick sanity check

You've infected us all with your line numbering bug! I wonder if it has something to do with the actual document itself?

In any case I think I've found a work-around. You go to the beginning of the document and add, then delete some lines. This causes OO to redo all the line numbers. It seems to have straightened things out. FWIW I am using OpenOffice 2.0.2.

- gp

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:29 AM
To: Gilbert Pilz
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

the line numbers are messed up again.  Looking at section 3 in the rm spec I see line 155 repeated.
Aside from that it looks good.
-Doug

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>

04/24/2006 05:04 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] need a quick sanity check

I need at least one editor to look over the following documents and let me know if they look ok. If no one tells me to stop I'll push them out to the main TC tomorrow morning.

- gp

 [attachment "wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-12.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM] [attachment "wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-12-diff.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM] [attachment "wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-08.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM] [attachment "wsrmp-1.1-spec-wd-08-diff.pdf" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM]