Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] New WD by 5/25?

A new WD won't be possible until we resolve DougB's issue - that's a prereq for any new updated.
-Doug

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

05/22/2006 01:58 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] New WD by 5/25?

Dear editors,

In the TC schedule proposed by Paul on our last call [1], there is an AI for the editors to produce new WDs by 5/25. Just wanted to humbly remind you of that.

It will be great to make these new WDs available for the TC before our weekly conf-call on 5/25.

-- Sanjay