Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Fw: [ws-rx] Comments on WS-RM WD 13 and WS-RM Policy WD9

LOL so I was about to do the "none" issue and went looking around to see how we had other URIs in the spec.  I think all of them are called-out into their own special paragraphs. I then went to the WSA spec to see if they used the full anon or none URIs inside a paragraph.  They do but they put quotes around it :-)
So, I'm now thinking we should keep the quotes AND change "none" to "http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none".
Thoughts?
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

06/07/2006 12:49 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] Fw: [ws-rx] Comments on WS-RM WD 13 and WS-RM Policy WD 9

+1 to reordering schema/message examples/wsdl.

On the quotes around "none". Either we should retain the quotes OR if we
wanted to be precise, then include the correct URI:
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none

I prefer the latter.

-Anish