Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Fw: [ws-rx] Comments on WS-RM WD 13 and WS-RM Policy WD 9

I thought I sent email to the editors list about this. The problem with
importing was that the imports ended up with the default formatting
instead of the "code" style. This meant that we had to remember to
re-format the imports before publishing. Since this is a lot more work
than merging our occasional schema and WSDL changes, I decided to go
back to the old cut & paste technique.

- gp