Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

Already fixed the 15 vs 14 issue in the latest one.  Dunno what to do about the line # issue other than get one of the other editors (who doesn't see this issue) to produce the pdf files - or revert back to the previous version of OO.  Gil did you ever hear from your friends at Sun(?) who were going to take a look at this?
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

06/13/2006 12:34 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

The WD15 draft tile page still says WD14. The line numbers of WD15 alternate, randomly it seems, between 78, 79 and 80 from page 4 to page 60. Obviously we can’t use this as a base doc if we can’t cite line numbers.

The WD14 has line number issues as well, just not as extreme. Top of page 9 is a good example.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent:
Monday, June 12, 2006 10:56 AM
To:
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject:
[ws-rx] Latest WDs

All,

 I believe all outstanding issues have been applied to the editor's working drafts.  One suggestion, by Marc, was to move the wsdl to be after the schema (instead of after the sample messages) - we decided to do this change as the first change in a new WD so that people could see that diff in isolation.  I've attached three pdf diffs to this note:

       14-diff.pdf contains all of the outstanding editorial and issue related changes since WD13

       15-diff.pdf contains just the movement of the wsdl section

       10-diff.pdf contains WD10 of the policy spec

If there are additional changes needed please use WD15-diff.pdf's as the base doc. If there is a different version of the docs that people would like to see please let me know - hopefully, this addresses PaulC's concern mentioned on the last TC call.

thanks

-Doug