Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

Sure - not a lot to say except we think we're all caught up.
-Doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

06/13/2006 12:47 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

Eds

Do you folk want a slot on the call this week to update us on status?

Paul

--

Paul Fremantle

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf