Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Some minor editorial nits in draft 15 wsrm spec section 4/page 25

I did not feel that it is a big issue that is why I posted to you guys. I think this is really editorial. But, if you all feel this way, I would be happy to oblige to get the groups feeling.

I am just doing a pass at the spec, it reads quite fresh that way.

--umit

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, Jun 29, 2006 7:07 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Wanna open an issue?  Feels a bit larger than just mindless monkey editing work and we know how the tc feels about us taking some initiative  :-)
-Doug

"Yalcinalp, Umit" <umit.yalcinalp@sap.com>

06/28/2006 09:31 PM

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Some minor editorial nits in draft 15 wsrm spec section 4/page 25

Folks,

I noticed the following in my reading. If this is covered already, please accept the apologies.

Section 4 Paragraph 1 on Page 25 may read better with a different font or using bold with fault names. Further, there is a mix of the fault name vs. the fault code in the text. Fault names are indicated with using spaces with approprite section names, i.e. WSRM Required indicated by wsrm:WSRMRequired subcode.

The paragraph intermix this usage, i.e.

"CreateSequenceRefused is a possible fault reply for this operation". It should rather read "Create Fault Refused fault is a possible fault as a reply for this operation". I figured using the elements would be harder.

Similarly WSRMRequired is a fault generated … should read "WSRM Required"

Alternatively we may consider to change the heading names.

Regardless, using a different font for fault names may improve readability.

--umit

Dr. Umit Yalcinalp
Architect

NetWeaver Industry Standards