Subject: Fw: [ws-rx] i134 - Update acknowledgements

Thoughts?  I like the parens idea.
-Doug

----- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 07/27/2006 12:03 PM -----
"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

07/27/2006 11:25 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] i134 - Update acknowledgements

Using a different separator would be good.  The other choice would be to put the company name in brackets e.g. Paul Cotton (Microsoft).

Either one is better than the current situation.

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329

mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent:
July 27, 2006 10:54 AM
To:
Paul Cotton
RE: [ws-rx] i134 - Update acknowledgements

I agree the commas are annoying, but the tables can be kind of long.  What if I used a semi-colon between people and a common between name/company?

-Doug

"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

07/27/2006 10:49 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc

Subject
RE: [ws-rx] i134 - Update acknowledgements

Ruslan Bilorusets, BEA, Don Box, Microsoft, Luis Felipe Cabrera, Microsoft, Doug Davis, IBM,

Having commas separate both the person’s name and their company name makes this list very hard to read.

Can I suggest we use a table ala WSS:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/v1.1/?

/paulc