Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: WS-RX Public Review]]

I've been playing around with the various config settings that OO
provides around HTML conversion. Attached is the best looking one. This
is produced by setting "Load/Save"->"HTML Compatibility"->"Export" to
"HTML 3.2". With regards to Anish's list of items:

1) Page breaks

Still no page breaks though there is a bit more whitespace at the
beginning of every section. I'd say this was "fixed".

4) Table headings not readable.

Still broken.

5) TOC hyperlinks.

No hyperlinks. We need to figure out how important this requirement is.

7) Relative hyperlinks no functioning.

Still broken; none of the local ID targets are defined.

10) Exemplar message format.

This looks a lot better, but it still doesn't look like the PDF (no
shading).

11) Section/subsection numbers adjoin section/subsetion titles.

Still broken.

12) Appendix number formatting.

Still broken.

13) (new) Status boilerplate in smaller font.

I have another question as well. The OO HTML converter allows you to
pick the character encoding. Does OASIS have a requirement around the
character encoding of their specs?

- gp

OO_2.0_save_as_HTML_3.2_ISO-8859-14.zip