Subject: RE: HTML versions of CD-04

Hi Gil,

  The HTML templates are intended to be used in an HTML editor, such as XMetaL,
rather than a word processing application. There are several TCs that actually
author in HTML or XHTML. My guess is that you'd get odd behavior from following
the same steps in MS Word. As the person who checks such things, I expect that
any TC authoring in an office suite application would generate the HTML by using
the built-in utilities. No comments about the quality of HTML produced by any of
these applications are necessary :-)

Mary