Subject: Latest stab at HTML version

Attached is my latest attempt at an HTML version. I think I've tweaked
OO all it can be tweaked. Any further fixes will have to come by
hand-editing the HTML (I've already done a bit of this - see below).

Still working from Anish's issue list:

4.) Table headings not readable.

Fixed this by tinkering with .odt source.

5.) TOC hyperlinks.

Got those.

7.) Relative hyperlinks no functioning.

I couldn't figure out why the targets (<A NAME="foo"/>) weren't getting
included. I've put a couple of them in just to see if they work.

10.) Exemplar message format.

This is still not right. The exemplars are readable but lack
indentation, a background, and the top and bottom lines. I could change
the OO style that is used to format this stuff from "Code" to
"Preformatted Text" a style that, for whatever reason, translates better
into HTML. It depends on how important people think this is.

11.) Section/subsection numbers adjoin section/subsection titles.

Fixed.

12) Appendix number formatting.

This can be fixed, but it has to be done by hand. I've fixed Appendix A.

13) Status boilerplate in smaller font.

Fixed.

14 (new) Useless page numbers appear in TOC.

W/out pages the page numbers are pretty useless and they show up right
next to the section and sub-section names. I can fix this by hand.

- gp

CD4-HTML.zip