Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Latest stab at HTML version

Hi Gil,

  Actually, DocBook and DITA are also OASIS Standards :-)  There's a bit of a
problem making too close of an association between OpenDocument and OpenOffice
as there are a few other vendors who are also building on OpenDocument and/or
OpenOffice. I must say that when I built the OO templates initially, the folks
from Sun were of tremendous help - particularly Eduardo Gutentag and Eve Maler.
Of course that was during the days of OO v1; they really do need to be updated
to take advantage of v2.0!

  I'll pass along your trials and tribulations with the HTML production --
thanks!!

Mary