Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] The HTML front: (was RE: [ws-rx-editors] Groups - wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-04.html uploaded)

Thanks to Gil for taking care of the HTML formatting issues with the
WS-RM spec. I am expecting a PR announcement from the OASIS staff (Mary)
going out today. If we plan to fix the WS-RM Policy HTML version now, we
need to coordinate with Mary about that. If someone has already started
fixing the WS-RM Policy HTML version or plans to do that soon, please
let Mary and myself know about that immediately.

-- Sanjay