Subject: Re: WS-RX PR issues list

Now online:

WS-RX TC Public Review Issues List
Date: 2006/09/20 - Revision: 1

The WS-RX TC Public Review Issues List Revision 1 has been installed at:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues-001.xml

Latest Version URI:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/Issues.xml

History:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/pr/

WS-RX TC Issues Lists Pre-PR:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

Comments:

1) Installed with the requested URI alias mappings
2) Initial inspection made to verify reasonable visual result in browser
3) Document owners should make additional inspection/verification

Congrats on reaching this milestone!

Robin

MD5 0cfaf039268b1b83f515e30f400c36e7  ws-rx-pr-issues-060920.zip