Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] latest docs

ummm, we need to be very clear about this because this will dramatically change how we work.  Are you suggesting that we can drop the HTML version and stick with just the PDF if keeping them in-sync is too hard?

-Doug

"Mary McRae" <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

10/25/2006 01:38 PM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

"'Gilbert Pilz'" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>, Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] latest docs

Hi Gilbert,

  This was certainly never the intent of the TC Process. Some TCs maintain their specs in XHTML and don't use a word-processing app at all, but if the TC prefers to use OpenOffice or some other ODF app to author/edit then it doesn't need to be overly concerned with the HTML output.

Regards,

Mary