Subject: List of open issues

Title: List of open issues

The PR issues list is not up-to-date yet. Following is what I gather as the list of open issues based on my notes. Please let me know if anybody has a different view.

-- Sanjay

Make Connection: 1, 15, 28, 29, 30, 31, Gil's yet to be raised new issue for - whether and how does the core spec refer the MC spec.

Delivery Assurance: 9, 20, 35
Policy: Ashok's issue for nested policy raised on 1/5 (with no number yet)