Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] List of open issues

Title: List of open issues

Marc,

I am not sure how 26 is related to MC. AFAIU, 26 was about defining *retransmission* and was resolved on 12/14/06 [1].

-- Sanjay

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/21674/MinutesWSRX-121406.htm

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, Jan 17, 2007 9:42 AM
To: Patil, Sanjay; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

This looks right to me. I’m working on the issue list right now. I’m checking the issues that need to be moved from pending to review since many of them have been applied. I should be done before lunch today.

Ashok’s issue does have an issue number, it is 37.

I believe that issue 26 on MakeConenction is still open as well.