Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Editor's work...

Opps, right - I forgot about that.
Should be able to get that in there today and assuming its just a matter of re-labeling the docs, getting the CDs out today shouldn't be a problem.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

01/26/2007 08:58 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
sanjay.patil@sap.com, ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx-editors] Editor's work...

> Editors - if so, then I think we're pretty close to being done.  I added
> the one issue we resolved yesterday.  I think all we need to do is
> re-label the specs as CDs instead of working drafts.  Am I forgetting
> anything?

We resolved two issues: the change to CS/Offer/Endpoint and the Policy
proposal from Ashok.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle