Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Closing the WDs

RM Policy has a date of October 06 on the title page. RM says November 06. Says December 06. I would think all of these should be for the current date, otherwise you are going to get questions from everyone in the TC if these are the latest or not.

Otherwise go for it. I can only commit to one full review. I’ll start after you let the TC know these are ready.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2007 11:56 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Closing the WDs

ping?  :-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

All,
  I believe that all of the resolved issues have been applied to the specs.  I've updated the "Latest ..." files on the main TC page to point to the PDF files w/o change bars.  I've included the change bar version of the PDF files in the "Latest ... " ZIP file though.  Please give the files in the ZIP file [1] a glance to make sure they all look ok - once I get some +1's I'll post a note to the mailing list telling everyone its available for review.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/21991/Latest%20WSRX.zip