Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] CD ready

Agreed, go for it. Guess it’s time to start on the html. With any luck we can have that in shape by next week’s call.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 4:17 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Marc,
  thanks for the review.  I fixed the 'nit'.  As for MC being 01 vs 05 - dunno - just picked 05 to be consistent with the others.  Can easily switch it if people think we should.
As for the Appendixes - I'm stumped - I've been trying to get OO to turn those into links all day w/o luck.  Will keep trying.
Guess I'll upload the doc for the full TC to review.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

02/02/2007 06:50 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cc

"ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [ws-rx-editors] CD ready

Only one nit from me. In RMP, note the unnecessary “the”:
Note that when there are multiple policy alternatives the of the RM Assertion, the Delivery Assurance on each MUST NOT conflict.

Couple of comments:
Should MC be CD01? I don’t have strong feelings, just asking.

Appendixes in MC, RM and RMP TOCs are not links. Is there some tooling problem that prevents that from working?
I have not clicked all the links in MC, RM and RMP, but the internal references I tried at random and the active TOC ones seem to be OK.