Subject: HTML files

Last time we published a PR, Gil manfully spent a lot of effort in
making the HTML files half decent. He is unwilling to replicate this
effort this time, and I don't blame him.

I think we have two choices -

1) someone else can step up to the plate
2) we can go to the TC and explain the problem and see if they will let
us go forward to PR with the HTML as generated by the OO tools.

Thoughts?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle