Subject: Going to need a new RDDL doc as well

Title: Going to need a new RDDL doc as well

It just occurred to me that the addition of the MC spec (as well as other things like the namespace change) is going to require new revisions of the existing RDDL documents as well as a new RDDL document for the MC namespace. I can take care of this.

- gp

smime.p7s