Subject: cd5.2

***********************
Warning: Your file, CD05.zip, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

All - attached is CD5.2 - while we're waiting for some more votes - if some of you have time can you scan these and make sure everything looks ok?
Changes from CD5.1 are:
s/wsaw/wsam/g
Fix in RM schema for LastMessageNumber - it was just wrong
Removed unused namespace from MC prefix table (wsse)

I diffed the schema/wsdl files with what's in each spec and they're the same - so they're either both right or both wrong - but they're consistent ;-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

CD05.zip