Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Public Review

Mary,

The archives that Paul linked below do not have the files in their proper
directory structure, nor are the appropriate RDDL files included (the HTML
ZIP is empty as well). The recently uploaded:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22268/ws-rx_
cd05.zip

has all the files in the proper directory structure as well as the RDDL
files.

- gp

smime.p7s