Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Groups - ws-rx_cd05.zip uploaded

Oh that stuff is fine as long as it's in there somewhere. It's just everything up to and including the Notices (pre TOC) that I'm concerned about. Thanks!

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:39 AM
To: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Cc: gilbert.pilz@bea.com; Mary McRae; 'Paul Fremantle'; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Mary,
  updating the first couple of pages isn't that bad - I've already started that.  What about the other changes?  For example, section 1.1 is now "Terminology" instead of "National Conventions".  Or "Normative References" being at section 1.2 instead of at the end of the doc (section 7 in our RM spec)?  How much like the template do we need to be for this PR?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

02/11/2007 07:53 AM
Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

"'Paul Fremantle'" <paul@wso2.com>
cc
<gilbert.pilz@bea.com>, <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] RE: [ws-rx] Groups - ws-rx_cd05.zip uploaded

Hi Paul,

 I'm asking all TCs to switch to the new template prior to Public Review. Updating the cover page is only a matter of
replacing a few existing out-of-date metdata fields with one or two new ones; you folks already have the URIs you need
for the cover page since they're already in use, and the namespace is declared.

 Yes, the RDDL is a necessary component of the PR; otherwise the documents will be hidden from view.

Regards,

Mary