Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: CD5.3

I’ll try that later tonight. I have some hard copies from the previous conversion I’d like to lay side by side to review first.

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 4:29 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: Mary McRae; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Actually, I was hoping you might be able to generate new HTML by importing it into Word  :-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

02/11/2007 07:22 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

cc

Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>, "ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: CD5.3

Thanks for the quick turnaround on the doc Dug.  Mary, thanks a ton for staying engaged with us over the weekend.

A quick scan and this looks good to me. It looks like the correct Notices now, but I defer to Mary on that.

This one doesn’t have the HTML in it. We’re we just going to update the previous generated HTML by hand?

Warning: Your file, CD05.zip, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

ok - let's give this one a try.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Mary McRae" <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
Sent by: Mary McRae <marypmcrae@gmail.com>

02/11/2007 06:05 PM

Please respond to
<mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

cc

<ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [ws-rx-editors] RE: CD5.3

Almost - new Copyright line says:

Copyright © OASIS® 1993–2007. All Rights Reserved. OASIS trademark, IPR and other policies apply.

And then you'll need to make sure that it's the same in both the spec and the schema/wsdl themselves.