Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] RE: CD5.3

Mary

I believe that was the final issue to be resolved before our PR. Can you
confirm we are now ready to go?

Also I think it would be useful if we tried to put together a complete
list of the steps we need to get our CS together. Do we need a conf call
with you and the editors, or will email suffice?

I would like to ensure we have it ready to go from a
template/RDDL/packaging perspective before the end of the PR period. I
know we will have plenty to do following PR.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2