Subject: RE: HTML version of CD5 package

Just to confirm, the zip uploaded to:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22345/ws-rx_cd05.zip

is the final version, right?

speak now, or you know what they say ...

From: Gilbert Pilz [mailto:Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 6:02 PM
To: Paul Fremantle; Marc Goodner
Cc: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; Doug Davis; Mary McRae; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Its up on the main TC page. Mary, let us know if there are any problems with this package.

- gp

p.s. Paul, the "trick" is you unpack the files and manually move them to the correct location. Maybe we should work out some sort of standard open-standards package file - .SAR - with a bunch of meta-meta information in strangely named directories and its own 'sar' utility . . .