Subject: WSRMP and WSMC

Editors,
  I updated WSRMP and WSMC and made the following non-formatting changes:

WSRMP:
- s/Compliance/Conformance/ in the title of section 1.4
- Missing:
The normative schema for WS-ReliableMessaging can be found linked from the namespace document that is located at the namespace URI specified above.
All sections explicitly noted as examples are informational and are not to be considered normative.
from section 1.3, so I added it to match WSRM.
- s/XML Schema/Schema/ and moved it to be the first appendix - to match RM
- Removed section: 1.1 Goals and Requirements and 1.1.1 Requirements - they were empty
- alphabetize the refs

WSMC:
- s/Recever/Receiver/
- add a ref to [WS-RM Policy] in the example text
- deleted unused references
- alphabetize the refs

again, watch for bad links/bookmarks - I had to do all of those by hand.

I generated the HTML (but didn't check it in) and it looked good.
How do people generate PDF files from Word?  I've used CutePDF Writer in the past but doesn't seem to convert all of links into hrefs - even though they appear in blue text.   Is there some plug-in I can download?

I think all that's left is to make sure I didn't make any other textual changes to the 3 docs before we suggest to the TC they consider using these versions from now on.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com