Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Preparing for CS

1) I believe the specs are up to date w.r.t. the changes Mary/Robin requested.  I'd feel more comfortable if others looked over the changes to be sure though.
2) Just sent Mary a note pointing to our latest doc.
3) If Tom agrees to my minor edits then I can make those change - his current suggested text isn't right.

Question for ya...  assuming the latest editor's docs become CSs, do we tag them as just "Committee Specification" or "Committee Specification 01" ?   And once we have that answer, I'm assuming you'd want the specs to named that way for our vote on Thursday, right?

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

02/27/2007 05:21 AM

"ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Preparing for CS

1) Can I have a quick status update on the specs?

2) If they are up-to-date, can someone please send a copy to Mary for
review?

3) If we make changes based on Tom's issue, when can we have an
up-to-date and reviewed version to vote on?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2