Subject: Anomalies in PDF spec formats

Last last night, while writing some documentation for Staff
(action URIs) I encountered a couple anomalies in the PDF versions for
WS-RX TC specs being balloted.  I didn't check the corresponding
.doc or .html formats.

I. Location of normative WSDL for WSMC/WS-MC and WSRM

A. In the PDF for WSMC being balloted:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22738/wsmc-1.0-spec-cd-02.pdf:

Appendix B. WSDL
The normative WSDL 1.1 definition for WS-MakeConnection is located
at:http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/wsdl/wsmc-1.0-wsdl-200702.wsdl

B. In In the PDF for WSRM being balloted:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22736/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-06.pdf

Appendix B. WSDL
The normative WSDL 1.1 definition for WS-ReliableMessaging is located
at:http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsdl/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200702.wsdl

* I think these two '/200702/wsdl/' URIs were overlooked when the (current)
  CD-level versions of the specs were installed; no idea why

* The file "WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip" referenced here
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx-editors/200703/msg00049.html

  indicates that the two WSDLs should be stored directly in a directory
  /200702/, not in /200702/wsdl/

    1584 02-22-07 13:39  6228161f  ws-rx/wsmc/200702/wsmc-1.0-wsdl-200702.wsdl
    2654 02-11-07 18:09  19456660  ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-wsdl-200702.wsdl

* If the TC's intent it to make the official/canonical locations to be
  /200702/ (according to the "WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip" file), then
  I think we can create a server level URI mapping to ensure that
  the resources are available at the URIs given in Appendix B, yet
  without creating a visible URI in the server index listing at locations
  /200702/wsdl/ (i.e., we can avoid creating the /wsdl/ directories and
  still honor the assertions about the location of the normative WSDL 1.1
  definitions being at the locations declared in Appendix B.

* If the TC intends to make the WSDL URIs nominated in Appendix B
  "normative" for the "normative definition", then we can use some
  other kind of URI aliasing (e.g.,) symlink to normalize the
  data and make the content appear at both locations, visible
  for both occurrences in the server's file index

* In connection with the above, it's not clear to me whether you
  intended to say "The normative WSDL 1.1 definition for WS-MakeConnection..."
  when, as I understand the situation, the WSMC WSDL is actually "1.0"
  Or.... ??

II. Possible errors in action URIs, anonymous URI

**I'm not sure if what I see in my (older) version of Adobe Acrobat
is a software display artifact or a real mistake -- visible in all
later versions of Acrobart reader...

In the PDF for WSMC being balloted
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/22738/wsmc-1.0-spec-cd-02.pdf:

I see "200702" munged to read as "20070/2" and "200/70/2" in several
locations.

731-732
<wsa:Action>http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200/70/2/MakeConnection</wsa:Action>

750-752