Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Decision?

So that’s the only way to get these nits in? Nuts.

I assume that the new ballot would still close before the 15th, so we won’t lose any time. Correct?

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 4:21 PM
To: 'Paul Fremantle'
Cc: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Decision?

Hi Paul,

  Sorry for not getting back to you - too many crises for one afternoon. Is the TC ready for me to kill the current ballot and start a new one? I can do that as late as tomorrow night, and will be out of communication from 1pm until about 7pm ET tomorrow (Wed).

  While it seems like it's a lot of hurdles to jump through, I'm really glad that we're getting this fixed on this side of Standard rather than as an Errata.

Mary

Mary P McRae

Manager of TC Administration, OASIS

email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

web: www.oasis-open.org

phone: 603.232.9090

OASIS Symposium:
"eBusiness and Open Standards:
Understanding the Facts, Fiction, and Future"
15-18 April 2007 San Diego, CA USA
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/