Subject: Re: Fw: [ws-rx-editors] Anomalies in PDF spec formats

Doug

> - removed the "/wsdl" from the WSDL URLs in WSRM and WSMC
So that is not an issue
> - renamed the specs to be CD07 (RM, RMP) and CD03 (MC) - updated the
> "previous links" (note, previous editable source is now .doc not .odt)
Ok those aren't important
> - updated the references sections to point to the CD07/03 versions of
> our specs
Likewise
> - Fixed the repeating URL at the bottom of the "status" section of the
> MC spec
I think we could go with that towards a vote. The link worked, anyone
would ignore the extras.
> - Fixed the bad URLs in the MC examples (200/07/2 -> 200702)
This was the only one I was at all worried about. But its just an example.
> - Searched through all .doc files for any hypertext and removed several
> that were bad.  We had quite a few that were pointing to "/".  While
> they might not have been visible, if you looked at the html (or I guess
> if you hovered over just the right character) then you'd see it
Those don't count as regards the spec - we are voting on text only.
> - Paul noticed a typo in MC example ( s/exaaple.com/example.com ).
Yep, maybe I should have kept quiet!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle