Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] Fix to references section

Excellent! I love it when I dream up a solution that actually works!

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:44 AM
To: ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx-editors] Fix to references section

Now that I'm terrified of the oasis process :-)  I pinged Mary about the our references section and how they point to the CD version of our specs and how we would technically be violating the oasis rules when we went from CD to CS (they state they we can only update the title page and footers).  She suggested that we change our references section to point to the "latest version" of our specs since they don't have the CD or CS numbers in their URLs/names.  This means that if we redo the vote they won't need to change and we'll be fully compliant. I've updated the CD7 version of the files with this change.  And yes, I then scanned all of the docs and didn't see any more URL anomalies.  :-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com