Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Fix to references section]

Noted: the links appear incorrect in the .doc editable source as well.

Now, of course, some would say:

"who cares if all the links are broken: it's only the
dead tree paper print format that counts"

I don't actually subscribe to that position.  Rather:

"who cares what the print text says: the links have to
work.  It's all about the Internet."

  ;-)

-rcc