Subject: RE: [ws-rx-editors] CS/OS ballot restart

3 hours and 49 minutes to spare.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1244

A notice has been sent to all voting members; Paul/Marc/someone should send a message to the full TC list as well unless you'd like me to do that ...

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:51 PM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: Mary McRae; Paul Fremantle; Patil, Sanjay; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Hopefully Mary will restart the ballot tonight before 11:59pm eastern.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

03/07/2007 07:44 PM

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>, Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>, "Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>, "ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: [ws-rx-editors] CS/OS ballot restart

This needs to be surfaced to the full RX TC. The ballot is still open.

So we are going with a new electronic ballot rather than having Mary attend the call to conduct the ballot tomorrow?