Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Getting ready for submission

I'll be in touch with Mary on this shortly.  Per my earlier
message, I have not studied the contents of the available
"new" RDDL documents compared to the "current", in detail.

I did note differences between what I'll call the current
RDDL documents online here:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-rddl-200702.html
 13515 bytes
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrmp/200702/wsrmp-1.1-rddl-200702.html
 11407 bytes
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsmc/200702/wsmc-1.1-rddl-200702.html
 12959 bytes

and the 'new' RDDL documents in the package '22745/WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip'

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/22745/WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22745/WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip
see:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx-editors/200703/msg00049.html

For example, the "current RDDL document"

[dereference: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702 get
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-rddl-200702.html]

contains references to 'cd05':
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-05.pdf
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-05.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200702/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-05.odt

and the corresponding 'wsrm' RDDL in the package '22745/WS-RX_CS-01_DirStructured.zip'

has 13295 bytes [2007-03-02 04:12 wsrm-1.1-rddl-200702.html] and
contains references to the 'cs01' level spec

wsrm-1.1-spec-cs-01.pdf
wsrm-1.1-spec-cs-01.html
wsrm-1.1-spec-cs-01.doc

to be available at: