Subject: RX nits

Couple of things I wanted to mention as I was preparing a draft with Marc's proposal:
- I'm updating the dates to be April 5th
- I put Marc's text in a slightly different spot than his proposal - as I think it makes more sense to have it in the Namespace section to explain why 'wsp' isn't in the table.  Is this ok with people? If so, I'll send a note to the RX list with this proposed change.
- Robin, a while ago, noticed that the WSRMP spec doesn't have a space between "Reliable" and "Messaging" in the title - while the RM spec itself does.  Figured I'd add that space.
- The references in the specs refer to the RM specs as "Committee Drafts".  Mary - will it be against OASIS policy to change those to "Committee Specifications" if/when we approve them as CSs?  I know it not part of the 'approved list' of edits after a CS vote.

I've attached the specs to this note so people can review my edits - please look over everything!  :-)

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-09.doc

wsmc-1.0-spec-cd-05.doc

wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-08.doc