Subject: Re: Fw: [ws-rx-editors] RX nits

Mary

If there is a single vote for the various documents, then is it not
acceptable for the specs all to be "as if the vote had passed"?

If the vote fails we don't post them and therefore it doesn't matter. If
the vote passes then they are all consistent.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
VP/Technology and Partnerships, WSO2