Subject: Request to open an electronic ballot for submission of the WS-RX Committee Specification set to become an OASIS standard

Title: Request to open an electronic ballot for submission of the WS-RX Committee Specification set to become an OASIS standard

Hi Mary,

On the 3/29/07 conf-call [1], the WS-RX TC has resolved that it is now ready to vote for submission of the Committee
Specification set (if approved by another ballot) to the membership of OASIS for consideration as an OASIS
Standard. I hereby request you to open the electronic ballot as specified at the bottom as soon as possible.

I would also like to point out that on the same conf-call [1], the TC, by passing a motion with unanimous consent agreed that:

"For the WS-RM, WS-RMP and WS-MC specification set, the mutual references between the specifications in this set be updated to refer to the CS versions once approved and before submitting the set as OASIS standard"

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any issues with the above resolution of the TC.

Regards,
Sanjay Patil, Co-chair, OASIS WS-RX TC

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200703/msg00114.html

Shall the Committee Specification set (if approved by another ballot) be submitted to the OASIS Membership for consideration as an OASIS Standard?

The candidate Committee Specification documents are located at (zip archive of specification set):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23188/WSRX%20CD9.zip

WS-ReliableMessaging
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23184/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-08.pdf
WS-ReliableMessaging Policy