Subject: RE: Request to open electronic ballot for approval of the WS-RX Committee Specification set

Title: Request to open electronic ballot for approval of the WS-RX Committee Specification set
Hi Sanjay, Paul, and editors

  I was just about to get the CS/OS ballots set up and doing a quick check on the documents when I noticed that the date on all 3 specifications says "5 April 2007". Not sure where that came from as the CDs were approved on 29 March 2007. I'll need corrected copies before I can start the ballot.

Mary

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 6:00 PM
To: tc-admin@oasis-open.org
Cc: jamie.clark@oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Mary,

On the 3/29/07 conf-call [1], the WS-RX TC has resolved that it is now ready to vote on the approval of the
Committee Specification set. I hereby request you to open the following electronic ballot for approval of the Committee Specification set as soon as possible.

Regards,
Sanjay Patil, Co-chair, OASIS WS-RX TC

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200703/msg00114.html

Shall the specification set listed below be approved as a Committee Specification set by the OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC?

The candidate Committee Specification documents are located at (zip archive of specification set):
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23188/WSRX%20CD9.zip

WS-ReliableMessaging
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23184/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-08.pdf
WS-ReliableMessaging Policy