Subject: [ws-rx-editors] CS02, err CS01

All,
  I deleted the CS01 and CS02 folders and then recreated CS01 - since the previous CS01 never passed.  I've renamed and uploaded the files again.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

I've uploaded the CS02 files into the editor's CD02 folder.  Its basically CD9 with the following changes:
- changed CD to CS on the title page, footers and hrefs
- updated the date to be April 11th (the date the CS ballot closes)

All - please look them over to make sure I didn't miss anything and that those odd hrefs didn't reappear - I didn't notice any.