Subject: FW: Ballot is now running ...

Dear editors,

Can we be prepared with the updated specification files in anticipation of the ballot closing (today) successfully. Looking at the current voting, such a preparation might not prove to be wasteful.

- Sanjay

From: Mary McRae [mailto:marypmcrae@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Mary McRae
Sent: Thursday, Jun 07, 2007 13:25 PM
To: 'Paul Fremantle'; Patil, Sanjay
Cc: 'wsrx'
Subject: Ballot is now running ...

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=1308

The ballot will close at 11:45pm on 14 June. Should the ballot pass I will announce the result to the membership on the 15th. The only thing I will need after that is an updated copy of the specification files noting the status as OASIS Standard with a date of 14 June 2007 and the other typical updates to cover page information and running footers.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS