Subject: [Fwd: RE: [ws-rx-editors] FW: Ballot is now running ...]

Mary

Please go ahead and post the standard.
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx-editors/download.php/24408/WS-RX_OS_DirStructured.zip

According to Doug "it should contain everything you need"!

Thanks
Paul

----------------
__________________

I had forgotten to update the "Last version" links in the files - so
those are now fixed.
I've uploaded everything into the editor's play area and tried to update
the RDDL/ZIP file - Gil can you check and make sure I did it right?
I'd appreciate people take another look to make sure nothing else as
missed before we ask them to be made public.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

*Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>*

06/16/2007 04:27 AM

	Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
	"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>, ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
	Re: [ws-rx-editors] FW: Ballot is now running ...

Doug

I looked at these and they look fine. Can you go ahead and produce the
other versions.

Paul

PS lets hope we don't have to do a second rev.... that would be OS02 and
doomed to failure :>

Doug Davis wrote:

  > All,
  >   I've uploaded a new version of the docs into an OS01 directory.  I've
  > made the following changes:
  > - accepted all changes
  > - s/11 April/15 June/g
  > - s/Committee Specification/OASIS Standard/g
  >
  > Please review the word docs to make sure I didn't miss any of those
  > search terms or whether I needs to add additional search criteria.
  > Later tonight (flying back to the US today), if no one noticed anything
  > odd, I'll produce the PDF, diff and HTML versions and make them
  > available.
  >
  > thanks
  > -Doug
  > STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
  > (919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com
  >

  > *"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>*
  >
  > 06/14/2007 07:25 PM

  >                  <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
  > cc
  >
  > Subject
  >                  [ws-rx-editors] FW: Ballot is now running ...
  >

  > Dear editors,
  >
  > Can we be prepared with the updated specification files in anticipation
  > of the ballot closing (today) successfully. Looking at the current
  > voting, such a preparation might not prove to be wasteful.
  >
  > - Sanjay

McRae*

--
Paul Fremantle