Subject: Re: [ws-rx-editors] Issue 161

I can go either way on this one.  If it looks silly in the errata then I'm ok with deferring it to v.Next.

thanks
-Doug
STSM  |  Web Services Architect  |  IBM Software Group
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM T/L 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Marc Goodner <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

10/02/2007 01:44 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[ws-rx-editors] Issue 161

Doug,

Regarding changing the font as errata, I agree it is errata and would be nice to do. You are aware that any errata has to show before and after though right? So the errata only version would be primarily be:
Changed
Font
Font

So for that portion of the issue it might be better to handle it in the v.Next version rather than in the errata. What do you think?