Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [ws-rx-editors] RE: Public Review of Errata]

Mary

I tend to agree with Dug here. We explicitly chose to handle these
features as errata because they make no functional change to any system,
they simply fix typos in the spec. However, if we change namespaces then
that does change the technical behaviour.

I think a change to the WSDL to fix a bug should have the same status as
a change to normative text in the body of the spec to fix a bug.

Paul